Recommended Clothing & Equipment List for the Trip
- Down Jacket (to be returned after Holy Kailash Yatra)
- Duffel Bag, (may be taken away after Holy Kailash Yatra)
- Sleeping Bag, (to be returned after Holy Kailash Yatra)
- A certificate of Kailash Yatra Parikrama.
Packing List (Yatries must carry with them)
- A small day pack. (Back pack for personal items)
- Enough clothing for the whole Yatra. Do not over load your bag.
- Any regular medicines that you take
- Toiletries' kit (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, towels etc).
- Water bottle / Thermos/ Flask for hot water (2 liters).
- Sports shoes & Trekking boots (light weight & comfortable for walking)
- Woolen socks (around 4 pairs).
- Wool/thermal long underwear (comfortable dress for Parikrama).
Note : Ladies should carry a pair of Kurta Surwal / Pants for the Parikrama
- Monkey cap
- Underpants (3 or 4).
- Gloves. Dust mask
- Sun lotion cream. Lip guard
- Nuts, Biscuits, Dry fruits, Powder juice.
- Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
- Torchlight /flashlight / Candle / Matchsticks
Also advised to bring:
- Glucose & Electral packets which is good for instant energy.
- Dry fruits, juice powder, candy, canned or packed food, nuts and biscuits etc.
*please do not carry unnecessary items and/or valuables.
Please do not carry unnecessary items and / or valuables.
Be sure you have the needy items !
Warm clothes, water bottle, water purification tabs, sun tan lotion, utility knife, dusk musk, medicine for headaches, fever, colds, stomach disorders and diamox (unless you are allergic to sulpha drugs) for altitude sickness, It is also good to carry dry fruit, juice powder, breads, candy, canned or packed food, nuts, pickles and biscuits.