Holy Mt. Kailash Yatra
14 Days Kailash Pilgrimage Tour (Drive in/Drive Out Ex-Kathmandu, Nepal)
This Kailash - Mansarovar Yatra is most popular and preferred by majority of pilgrims. All the yatri will arrive Kathmandu and stay for 2 nights. In Kathmandu all necessary briefing will be given and our executive/sherpa will assist you to collect important items. 2nd day evening will be free for packing in Duffel bags (your suitcases will be left in Kathmandu hotel). Early morning, on Day 3, start driving from Kathmandu to Tibet for Kailash Yatra. Important attraction of the yatra is ... Holy dip in Mansarovar Lake and 3 days Kailash Parikrama (kora). Complete your Kailash parikrama and drive back to Kathmandu with unforgettable life time experiences.
|Best time of Yatra:||May to September|
|Duration:||14 Days Holy Kailash - Mansarovar Yatra.|
|Maximum Altitude:||5700 mtr (during 2nd day of Kailash Parikrama)|
|Accommodation:||3/4 Star Hotel in Kathmnadu & Best available Hotel/Guest House in Kathmandu/Tibet.|
|Starting/Ending point:||Kathmandu (Capital of Nepal)|
|Transportation:||Van/coaster/Mini Bus depending on group size and your requirement.|
|Food in Yatra:||100% Vegetarian food cooked by our Sherpa cook. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)|
|Group Size:||Approx. 25 pax|
|Yatra Highlights:||Holy dip in Lake Mansarovar, Puja around Mansarovar and Parikrama of Lake Mansarovar. Mt. Kailash Darshan and 3 days Kailash Kora (Parikrama)|
14 Days Kailash Pilgrimage Tour (Ex-Kathmandu)
Day 01 Arrive Kathmandu (1300m)
Day 02 Visit Pashupatinath & Budhaneelkanth. Free time for preparation and packing etc.
Day 03 Kathmandu-Nyalam (3750m) (150 km) drive by deluxe coach.
Day 04 Nyalam. Important day of Yatra for acclimatization.
Day 05 Nyalam-Saga (4450m)(232 km) OR Dongba. Stop at one of the highest motorable road (5150m)
Day 06 Saga-Mansarovar (4558m) (500 km)
Day 07 Puja in Mansarovar Lake and drive to Tarchen (4560m)(40 km)
Day 08 Tarchen-Tarboche (4750m) drive than trek to Dirapuk (4860m)
Day 09 Dirapuk-Dolmala Pass (5200m)-Zuthulpuk(4760m)
Day 10 Zuthulpuk-Tarchen. End of trekking and drive to Mansarovar.
Day 11 Mansarovar-Saga OR Dongba.
Day 12 Saga-Nyalam OR Zhangmu.
Day 13 Drive to Kathmandu (150 km)
Day 14 Depart Kathmandu.
**End of Holy Kailash Yatra**
14 Days Kailash Yatra Cost (Ex � Kathmandu on group joining basis)
USD 1750 per person on twin sharing basis
USD 1950 per person on single occupancy basis
*above cost applicable for Foreingers and NRIs and based on seat in a coach basis.
Chinese VISA/Permit Fee supplement
US Passport holders US$ 100 Per person
*all other passport holders visa/permit fee is included in the cost.
Please note, single/twin sharing rooms is possible only in Kathmandu and during camping.
All other places only small guest houses or hotels are available, where only big rooms with 4/5 or 6 beds (dormitories) is possible and yatri has to share the room with other Kailash Yatries.
Includes in our Yatra Cost:
- 3 nights accommodation in 3*/4 * hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis with all meals. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All airport/hotel/airport transfers by deluxe coach.
- One half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- 10 nights accommodation in Tibet using best available Hotel/Guest House/camping.
- Tibet Visa and Permit fee. (normal Visa)
- Yak & Yak man for luggage during Kailash Parikrama (Kora).
- Ground transport in Tibet by Van/Bus depending on group size.
- Services of an English speaking Nepali Guide and one Tibetan Guide.
- Services of our trekking equipments and Sherpa staff (usual ratio 5:1 sherpa)
- All other trekking & camping equipment including Gyamo Bag, Sleeping Bags and necessary Oxygen cylinder.
Not included in Yatra Cost:
- Air ticket, Travel insurance, evacuation cost and use of satellite phone for personal calls.
- Extra nights in Hotel/lodge/Guest House etc.
- Yak/porter for personal use.
- Pony/horse for personal use during Kailash Parikrama (kora)
- Any extra cost due to partition from the main group due to sickness or any other reasons.
- Tipping and any other expenses of personal nature and which is not mentioned above.
Packing List (Yatries must carry with them)
- A small day pack. (Back pack for personal items)
- Enough clothing for the whole Yatra. Do not over load your bag.
- Any regular medicines that you take
- Toiletries' kit (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, towels etc).
- Water bottle / Thermos/ Flask for hot water (2 liters).
- Sports shoes & Trekking boots (light weight & comfortable for walking)
- Woolen socks (around 4 pairs).
- Wool/thermal long underwear (comfortable dress for Parikrama).
Note : Ladies should carry a pair of Kurta Surwal / Pants for the Parikrama
- Monkey cap
- Underpants (3 or 4).
- Gloves. Dust mask
- Sun lotion cream. Lip guard
- Nuts, Biscuits, Dry fruits, Powder juice.
- Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
- Torchlight /flashlight / Candle / Matchsticks
Also advised to bring:
- Glucose & Electral packets which is good for instant energy.
- Dry fruits, juice powder, candy, canned or packed food, nuts and biscuits etc.
*please do not carry unnecessary items and/or valuables.
- Down Jacket (to be returned after Holy Kailash Yatra)
- Duffel Bag, (may be taken away after Holy Kailash Yatra)
- Sleeping Bag, (to be returned after Holy Kailash Yatra)
- A certificate of Kailash Yatra Parikrama.
Health Guidance:All Pilgrims (Yatri) are advised to prepare for this Holy Kailash - Mansarovar yatra well before six months of Yatra date. As a preparation yatri should walk minimum 3 - 5 km daily. Besides walking jogging, running, swimming and joining a health club OR Yoga (under a perfect Yoga Teacher) will be additional activities which helps a lot to perform Holy Kailash Yatra (parikrama) successfully.
Fitness Certificate:A fitness certificate, issued by a doctor (MBBS) is mandatory at the time of booking OR one month before the Yatra Date. Along with fitness certificate, please also submit:
- TMT test report.
- Blood Haemogram
- ECG Report.
- Scanned copy of passport (first page & last page with address) by e-mail.
- Doctor Certificate with TMT, Blood Hemogram & ECG. (may be submitted 30 days before travel date)
- 10% of total cost as advance with the passport copy. (non refundable)
Mode of Payment:
- Cash or Cheque may be deposited in our Bank within India. (contact us for our Bank Details)
- Credit Card. (all major credit cards acceptable through our online payment gateway) (contact us if you prefer to pay by credit card)
- Booking amount is non refundable.
- 30 days before travel date, 25% of the yatra cost.
- 10 days before travel date, 50% of the yatra cost.
- Less than 10 days, no refund allowed.
Holy Mt. Kailash Yatra (Fix Departure Tour) (Drive in/Drive Out Ex-Kathmandu, Nepal)
14 Days Kailash Pilgrimage Tour
Day 01 Arrive Kathmandu (1300 mtr)Welcome of Kailash Yatri at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu and drive to hotel.Briefing of Kailash yatra details will be given in Hotel and you will be meeting our Sherpa team.Rest of the day free and overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 02 Kathmandu � visit templesToday morning half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu. Visit: Pashupatinath Temple and Budhaneelkanth. Return to hotel for lunch. After lunch free time for final preparation for Kailash Yatra i.e. checking and demonstration of equipments which will be used during the yatra. If you need to buy or hire few things our staff will assist you.After dinner free time to prepare your bags and other necessary stuffs for Holy Kailash Yatra.
Overnight stay in Kathmandu.