MANSAROVAR YATRA 2018 (Ex-Kathmandu Fix Departure Yatra by Deluxe Bus)Download as PDF
14 Days KAILASH - MANSAROVAR YATRA 2018
Kathmandu - Kyirong - Saga - Mansarovar - Kailash Kora / Parikrama Holy Mt. Kailash - Mansarovar Yatra - most popular, secred and prefered Yatra for Hindus. This Yatra is routed via Kathmandu - Kyirong to Holy Mansarovar Lake and Holy Mt Kailash Parikrama. Main attraction of Kailash - Mansarovar Yatra - the Holy Dip and Puja at Mansarovar Lake and 3 Days Parikrama of Mt. Kailash.
|Best time of Yatra:||May to September|
|Duration:||14 Days Holy Mt. Kailash - Mansarovar Yatra Tour.|
|Maximum Altitude:||5700mtr (during 2nd day of Holy Kailash Parikrama) - Dolma La Pass|
|Accommodation:||3/4 Star Hotel in Kathmandu & Best available Hotel/Guest House in Tibet.|
|Starting/Ending point:||Kathmandu (Capital of Nepal).|
|Transportation:||Mini / Large Bus depending on group size.|
|Food in Yatra:||100% Vegetarian food cooked by our Sherpa cook in Tibet. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)|
|Group Size:||Minimum 25+ pax|
|Highlight of Kailash Yatra:||Holy dip, Puja & Parikrama of Lake Mansarovar and 3 Days Holy Mt. Kailash Parikrama (KORA).|
14 Days KAILASH - MANSAROVAR YATRA 2018 (Ex-Kathmandu Fix Departure Yatra)
Day 01 Arrive Kathmandu (1300m)
Day 02 KATHMANDU Visit Pashupatinath & Budhaneelkanth.
Day 03 KATHMANDU / SYABRUBESHI (150 km / 1450mtr).
Day 04 SYABRUBESHI / KYIRONG (45km / 4130mtr).
Day 05 KYIRONG - Full day free for acclimatization.
Day 06 KYIRONG / SAGA OR DONG-PA (4450mtr).
Day 07 SAGA / LAKE MANSAROVAR (350km / 4540mtr).
Day 08 LAKE MANSAROVAR / DARCHEN (4560mtr) - Holy dip and puja at Lake Mansarovar.
Day 09 DARCHEN / DEHRA PUK (4860mtr) (1st Day of Holy Mt. Kailash Parikrama).
Day 10 DEHRA PUK / DOLMA LA PASS (5200mtr) / ZUTHUL PUK (4760mtr)(2nd Day of Holy Mt. Kailash Parikrama).
Day 11 ZUTHUL PUK / DARCHEN / MANSAROVAR / DONG PA OR SAGA (End of Kora / Parikrama).
Day 12 SAGA OR DONG PA / KYIRUNG.
Day 13 KYIRUNG / KATHMANDU.
Day 14 DEPART KATHMANDU.
** End of Holy Mt. Kailash - Mansarovar Yatra **
14 Days Kailash - Mansarovar Yatra COST (Ex-Kathmandu on Group Joining Basis)
USD 2650 Per Person on TWIN SHARING basis
USD 3050 Per Person on SINGLE OCCUPANCY basis
CHINESE VISA / PERMIT Fee Suppliment for US PASSPORT HOLDERS
USD 150 Per Person
*all other passport holders VISA/PERMIT fee is included in the above cost.
INDIAN PASSPORT holders
To get discounted price in INR Click here and fill up a query form.
IMPORTANT NOTE for INDIAN Passport holders…
- Final cost will be worked out on the conversion rate of USD=INR.
- And conversion rate will be based on Arrival Date in Kathmandu.
Includes in 14 Days Kailash - Mansarovar Yatra 2018:
- 3 nights accommodation in 3*/4* hotel in Kathmandu with all meals. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by deluxe coach.
- One half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
- 9 Days accommodation in Tibet with all meals.
- Tibet VISA & PERMIT fee. (Normal Visa/Permit Fee).
- Yak & Yak man for luggage during Mt. Kailash Parikrama (Kora).
- Ground transport in Tibet by Van/Bus depending on Group Size.
- Services of an English speaking Tibetan Guide.
- Services of an Hindi/English speaking Nepali Guide.
- Services of our trekking sherpa staff with equipments. (Sherpa ration usually 5:1).
- All other trekking & camping equiments including Gyamo Bag, Sleeping Bags and necessary Oxy-gen back-up
Not included in Kailash - Mansarovar Yatra 2018:
- Air ticket, Travel insurance, evacuation cost.
- Telephone call for personal calls.
- Extra nights in Hotel/Guest House etc.
- Yak/Porter for personal use.
- Pony/Horse for personal use during Kailash Parikrama (KORA).
- Tipping and any other expenses of personal nature and which is not mentioned above.
Packing List (Kailash Mansarovar Yatries must carry with them)
- A small day pack. (Back pack for personal items)
- Enough clothing for the whole Yatra. Do not over load your bag.
- Any regular medicines that you take
- Toiletries' kit (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, towels etc).
- Water bottle / Thermos/ Flask for hot water (2 liters).
- Sports shoes & Trekking boots (light weight & comfortable for walking)
- Woolen socks (around 4 pairs).
- Wool/thermal long underwear (comfortable dress for Parikrama).
Note : Ladies should carry a pair of Kurta Surwal / Pants for the Parikrama
- Monkey cap
- Underpants (3 or 4).
- Gloves. Dust mask
- Sun lotion cream. Lip guard
- Nuts, Biscuits, Dry fruits, Powder juice.
- Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
- Torchlight /flashlight / Candle / Matchsticks
Also advised to bring:
Glucose & Electral packets which is good for instant energy.
- Dry fruits, juice powder, candy, canned or packed food, nuts and biscuits etc.
*please do not carry unnecessary items and/or valuables.
- Down Jacket (to be returned after Holy Kailash Yatra)
- Duffel Bag, (may be taken away after Holy Kailash Yatra)
- Sleeping Bag, (to be returned after Holy Kailash Yatra)
- A certificate of Kailash Yatra Parikrama.
IMPORTANT HEALTH GUIDENCE:All Pilgrims (Yatri) are advised to prepare for this Holy Kailash – Mansarovar yatra well before six months of Yatra date. As a preparation yatri should walk minimum 3 – 5 km daily. Besides walking jogging, running, swimming and joining a health club OR Yoga (under a perfect Yoga Teacher) will be additional activities which helps a lot to perform Holy Kailash Yatra (parikrama) successfully.
Fitness Certificate:A fitness certificate, issued by a doctor (MBBS) is mandatory at the time of booking OR one month before the Yatra Date. Along with fitness certificate, please also submit:
- TMT test report.
- Blood Haemogram
- ECG Report.
- Scanned copy of passport (first page & last page with address) by e-mail.
- Doctor Certificate with TMT, Blood Hemogram & ECG. (may be submitted 15 days before travel date)
- 25% of total cost as advance with the passport copy. (if booked minimum 45 days before travel date). (10% of Yatra Cost non refundable)
Mode of Payment:
- Cash or Cheque may be deposited in our Bank within India. (contact us for our Bank Details)
- Credit Card. (all major credit cards acceptable through our online payment gateway) (contact us if you prefer to pay by credit card)
- SWIFT TRANSFER - for foreign nationals & NRI’s.
- 25% payment must be deposited minimum 45 days before travel date.
- 50% payment must be deposited 20 days before Arrival Date in Kathmandu.
- Balance may be paid upon arrival in Kathmandu, NEPAL.
- Minimum Cancellation, 10% of Yatra Cost.
- 30 days before travel date, 25% of the yatra cost.
- 15 days before travel date, 50% of the yatra cost.
- Less than 15 days, no refund allowed.
14 Days KAILASH - MANSAROVAR YATRA 2018 (Ex-Kathmandu Fix Departure Yatra by Deluxe Bus)
Routing: Kathmandu - Kyirong - Saga - Mansarovar - Kailash Kora / Parikrama
1st day of Holy Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Kyirong
Day 01 ARRIVE KATHMANDU (1300mtr)
Arr: Kathmandu By Air
Welcome / airport assistance and transfer to hotel. Welcome dinner in hotel, Yatra briefing and overnight stay in hotel. (1st day of Holy Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Kyirong)
Day 02 KATHMANDU - visit Pashupatinath & Budhaneelkantha2nd day of Holy Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Kyirong
Today visit Pashupatinath Temple and Budhaneelkantha Temple in Kathmandu. Rest of the day free time on your own. Overnight stay in Kathmandu..
Day 03 KATHMANDU / SYABRUBESHI (150 km / 1450mtr)3rd day of Holy Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Kyirong
Morning drive Kathmandu / Syabrubeshi by Bus. Syabrubeshi is a small town near Rashuwa Gadhi, near Border of Nepal & China. Overnight stay in Syaprubeshi
Day 04 SYABRUBESHI / KYIRONG (45km / 4130mtr)4th day of Holy Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Kyirong
Morning drive Syabrubeshi / Kyirong (friendship bridge) after compeleting formalities with Nepal & China immigration. Overnight stay in Kyirong.
Day 05 KYIRONG5th day of Holy Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Kyirong
Full day free at leisure in Kyirong - border city in Tibet, China. Walk around for quick acclimatization. Ove-nright stay in Kyirong.
Day 06 KYIRONG / SAGA OR DONG-PA (4450mtr)6th day of Holy Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Kyirong
Morning drive to Saga. Rest of the day free and ovenright stay in Saga.
Day 07 SAGA / LAKE MANSAROVAR (350km / 4540mtr)7th day of Holy Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Kyirong
Morning drive to Mansarovar. Today is the longest drive of about 500 km. You can enjoy a long but comfortable drive. Late afternoon arrive at Holy Mansarovar Lake and first glimpse of Holy Mt. Kailash. Night stay at Mansarovar Lake.
Day 08 LAKE MANSAROVAR / DARCHEN (4560mtr)
8th day of Holy Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Kyirong
Morning take a holy dip in Mansarovar Lake and perform Puja etc. Later drive to Darchen (base camp of Kailash Parikrama). Overnight stay in Darchen.
Day 09 DARCHEN / DEHRA PUK (4860mtr)
1st Day of Kailash Parikrama / Kora
Morning drive to Yam Dwar (4/5 km) and start (about 13 km) trekking / Parikrama (kora) to Dirapuk (4910m). Overnight at guest house in Dirapuk.
Day 10 DEHRA PUK / DOLMA LA PASS (5200mtr) / ZUTHUL PUK (4760mtr)Today is the most important day of your Kailash - Mansarovar Yatra. This day is hardest but holiest day of Kailash Parikrama. Total 22 km trek upto Zuthulpuk (4795m) via Dolmala Pass (5800m) - the highest altitude of Kailash Yatra. Overnight stay in guest house at Zuthulpuk.
Day 11 ZUTHUL PUK / DARCHEN / MANSAROVAR / DONG PA OR SAGA3rd & Last Day of Kailash Parikrama / Kora
Last day of Kailash Parikrama is just 7km short & easy trek back to Darchen. After lunch in Darchen, drive to Dong-Pa OR Saga via Holy Mansarovar Lake. Overnight stay in Saga OR Dong Pa.
Day 12 SAGA OR DONG PA / KYIRUNG12th day of Holy Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Kyirong
Today drive to Kyirung and overnight stay in Kyirung.
Day 13 KYIRUNG / KATHMANDU13th day of Holy Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Kyirong.
Today drive to Kathmandu and overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 14 DEPART KATHMANDU14th & Last day of Holy Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Kyirong
Morning free time in Kathmandu. Later transfer to airport to connect flight from home.